Map Type: Supremacy (Any point may be captured at any time.)
Features of note
- There are two gates, but the one is already destroyed. The one directly opposite A is intact.
- There is a small trail at the top of the map that leads up a slope and bypasses the walls. This can be used to go directly towards C.
- Point B can be accessed from the roof via stairs.
- Point C cannot be accessed directly from the ground, only from the roof of B or the building opposite. B stairs are mirrored in the opposite building, as are a pair of elevators on the inside faces of the buildings
- There is a door way to the outside of the walls at both A and B that can be accessed from the attackers spawn without destroying any gates