Map Type: Hold the Line (Points must be captured in sequence A>B>C, defenders have limited lives. Lives remaining on a captured point are lost.)
Features of Note
- There is a relatively complicated set of ramps and elevators that have access to C. The approach is not straightforward
- Fast spawning Attackers can be on the point very quickly from the southern spawn point
- Defender’s B alternative spawn (when primary spawn is contested or in LOS) is outside the point, usually behind the attackers.
- The rooftop of B can be accessed by Jump troops
- There are many ways to access C from behind for both attackers and defenders
- The inside of Point D has a high balcony access via stairs and elevators